CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Moo!

I am currently working on a structure that is related to cows. Somehow, I just can't get away from them. Last year, I built three milk cars (a B&M steel express car; a Borden streamlined milk tank car; and a T.C.D.A. two-foot gauge dairy car) as well as a G.W.R. cattle wagon. This year I have already built an NYO&W Milk station. But wait, there's moooore!

I hope to have the project done soon, but until then here is a D&H shot from June of 1989 with a bovine theme. I wish I knew where it was taken, but likely somewhere between Albany and Binghamton. Since I don't see any freight cars coupled to the Alco, it must be a light engine mooooove.



1 comment:

  1. Not totally related, but I've seen 4H model railroad clubs that have shirts that say "Got Trains?" rather than their usual "Got Milk?" slogan for cow clubs. Looking forward to seeing moooooore of your awesome structures...

    ReplyDelete