CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Monday, August 10, 2020

Another D&H blue wheel car

While searching Ebay recently I came across the slide on the right and pounced on it. You see, in February 2019 I posted on my blog a couple of pictures taken by Mark Wright of a D&H blue wheel car that I was trying to research the history of. I wasn't able to determine when those pictures were taken, and so the pictures were put in my "file" and forgotten until I saw this slide. It isn't dated either, and I can't be sure if it is the same car as the road number isn't shown. I bet it is, though, as it is hard to imagine the D&H with two perfectly clean, functioning identical wheel cars. Again, if anyone has any information I would love to hear it!


And, another picture from the same train that I purchased 6 weeks later:
















No comments:

Post a Comment