CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Friday, March 24, 2023

Spring cleaning my Scenery cart

I decided to start working on the layout again, but it was a mess. Lots of projects over the past two years in multiple scales had left piles of this and that all over the place. Also, my scenery supplies were scattered and buried. So, one of the first things I did was clean and reorganize my scenery cart. I couldn't believe how many types and colors of ground foam (middle box) and static grass (right box) I had. Lots of ballast and different sizes of dirt and coal were in the left box. Underneath, larger bags of materials for ground goop and garbage bags, as well as my various sifters and sheet cork filled the space.



After about an hour, I was more prepared and invigorated to continue working on my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment