CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Monday, September 21, 2020

Blogger interface "Updates"

As everyone who uses Blogger knows, they are updating their interface to make it more user friendly to people who write posts with a smart phone or prefer HTML code. They are also offering more sophisticated metrics for monitoring those who view posts, which is useful if you make money from your blog. None of the situations above apply to me, and learning the new system has been slow. Especially the ability to place pictures next to portions of text instead of above/below them. Few do it, but I prefer to read a paragraph AND see the picture next to it instead of having to figure out if a section of text applies to the picture above or below it. A small thing, but there you are. And, inserting pictures and moving them around is already clunky but now it is impossible to understand with the new system.

Until I get this new Blogger figured out, the formatting of my posts going forward might look odd or unusual. If I ever get it mastered, or if Blogger ever reverts back to the "old way," I may go back and reformat things. However, I have a bad feeling about this...




No comments:

Post a Comment