CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Controlled Chaos

I have a lot of projects going on at once. I assume you do too. There are times when I feel that I need twice as much work bench space, but in reality were I to get it I would just fill it up with more junk. Not shown in this picture is the full size banquet table a couple of feet away from my work bench. On it, I have two 7.25" gauge projects underway: a battery electric locomotive and a caboose. I am almost too scared to go to the basement because there is just too much stuff to clean up even before I can resume progress on a project. I would like to think it is controlled chaos (or "KAOS" to all you Get Smart fans) but it isn't. It is a disaster area. Soon, the weather will be nice outside and my modeling time will disappear, which means this upcoming weekend might be my last free one in a while. Where did the winter go?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. It seems like every time I clean up my workbench it only lasts about a week before its a wreck again.

    ReplyDelete