CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Waiting on the mail...

I want to finish my Borden milk tank car but I am waiting for decals. Some problems with the American postal service have delayed this...

I want to finish my GWR cattle wagon but I am waiting for some detail parts that I ordered from England and the UK postal service has delayed this...

I want to get two hoppers that have some "interesting" loads finished, but the parts were ordered from China and the Chinese postal service has delayed this...

I want to get cracking on a new model (my last) but I need to do get some more desk time, but my return to the office for work has delayed this...

So, I sit waiting. And I'm not Petty, but the waiting is the hardest part...

No comments:

Post a Comment