CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Sunday, June 4, 2023

My Rohr Turboliner has pulled into the station!

The postman delivered a special package to me earlier this week. It came in a large box.

Inside the pile of packing peanuts was a really sharp train set package. Full points to Rapido for making it look so nice. But I really cared about what was inside.

My Turboliner! I was going to unpack it all to run it but realized I wanted (needed?) to read the instructions first. And, I could set it up on my layout but then I would need to pack it all away shortly thereafter. It isn't the type of train I would want to leave sitting on the layout. Worse, it is much too large for my wall display cases. So, what to do...?

But, after three and a half years it has finally been delivered and it looks amazing. Thanks Rapido!

1 comment: