CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

RIP Clover

Sadly, today was the day when Clover decided to leave us. She was a great dog, and a wonderful modeling companion. She kept my feet warm in the winter during our long basement modeling sessions at my workbench, and in the summer she loved going up to the Live Steam club and being around the trains and people. She lived 12+ fun filled years, 6 with us, and even yesterday when we were at the park people complimented us on her appearance and exuberance. 


She will definitely be missed. 








5 comments:

  1. I am very sorry your family has lost Clover and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss - I know well how much it hurts to lose a cherished pet. Take solace in the fact that you gave her a wonderful life for the years she was with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We certainly did, but it was mutual.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ben just getting caught up on my blog reads and noted the loss of your dog. So sorry to hear that. Our Weiner dog is 14 now and I wonder how much more time she has...George

      Delete