CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Harrison's first train show

It is now officially train show season! I recently went to a show as both an Exhibitor and Vendor and it was a lot of fun. It wasn't my first show since the pandemic started (I did go to Springfield during the blizzard earlier this January) but it was the first time I could share the experience with someone special... Harrison. 

True, all he could really do was stare at the trains going around, and all I could really do was make sure he didn't try and eat anything that wasn't made of food! He seemed to enjoy it, though, and nothing was eaten which was nice. 

There is another train show this upcoming weekend: the Great Train Extravaganza! Perhaps I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment