CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there who do so many things for us. Mine fostered a love for trains, and enabled me to pursue both the modeling aspects as well as physically riding them. Here is a shot of my mother from 1986 when I was only four years old. She would take us to ride the Arcade and Attica Railroad usually once a year. I am the one in the picture who isn't trying to eat his hand... perhaps I already indulged on some popcorn earlier in the trip.

Thanks Mom for always being the best! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You must be too interested in the trains to eat your hand... LOL. I'm sure appreciative of my mother, especially that she just took a 6-day road trip with us, the first half being without my dad.

    ReplyDelete