CP Executive train in Albany

CP Executive train in Albany

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Cabooses, Waffles, and Beer?

Sanbury, PA (August 10, 1990)
Here is something I didn't expect to find in 1990... a D&H caboose in regular service! However, it was the billboard in the background that caught my eye. Being a Rochester native, I am very familiar with the Genesee Brewery and their products (though I don't really like the taste of beer myself). But, it was too cool a slide to pass up. The waffle boxcar right in front of the caboose is also something I like. I think they look neat with their various nooks and crannies, just like a real waffle. And on a more serious note, if you eat too many waffles and drink too much beer it may go straight to your... well... caboose.

No comments:

Post a Comment